We got a nifty little Kodak HD pocket camera recently and have been getting some funny videos of the kiddos.
Not sure if this is funny or sad, but Luke has all the Disney Princesses down. He even has a favorite. I guess this is what having an older sister will do.
Ella and I (Pete) went out to fly a kite last week. We kept it up for a good half hour. After a while it was a little boring so Ella decided to keep herself entertained with some of her original opera singing.
....and of course, some photos:
While Ella was eating her PB & J sandwich she called me over and said, "Look Daddy, I made an egg for the chicky to hatch out of." Very cute.



She wasn't really doing anything to him, just thought it looked funny.


Luke being taught a lesson.



I love the looks she gives me when I've taken too many photos.


Lounging in the morning.






2 comments:
Great photos Mary!!
Ok, I'm dying at the video of Ella singing. ONLY BECAUSE, that is SOOOO Mary!! Sounds like an MC original to me. Too funny!!!
Post a Comment