This weekend was a busy one! On Friday I celebrated my 34th birthday..Yikes! Luckily I still feel like 24, but with a few more wrinkles. Ha ha! Saturday was beautiful outside so Ella and I decided to color the Easter eggs outside while Luke was taking his nap. We were having such a good time that I forgot to take pictures. We celebrated Easter at Pete's parents house this year along with my parents and Mike and Mindy. The kids had a blast, but ate WAY too much candy! I think this was the first time that Luke actually had more than one piece of chocolate. He liked it so much that I'm sure he dreamt about it all night long!
He loves to say "cheese" for the camera now. I love how he squints his eyes while he smiles.










3 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter Mare....Grace enjoyed looking at the pictures with me. I LOVE Ella's dress! Have a good week.
Love, Tracy & Grace
Claire scored a RingPop too. Yum! Really cute pics. Lukey is getting too big!
How fun~ I LOVE spring!
That picture of you and Luke is stunning!!
Post a Comment