Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sledding with the Dads

As I start to write this I realized that I never posted pictures from our weekend in Pinetop with Mike and Mindy. It was a wonderful sledding adventure with my brother and sister in-law that had the adults up way passed my bedtime on the first night! We have certainly been taking advantage off all the snow we got this winter, and the kids have loved it!
So on to this post: Sledding adventure #3. Pete and 2 of his great friends that he has known for years decided to go to Wing Mountain with their oldest kids for the day. Kelly and Ava, both 6, and Ella had a GREAT time with their dads ( I think the dad's had a pretty fun time too!)






1 comment:

Christy said...

Such cute pictures of the kids!

...Ava and Ella look pretty adorable too! ;)


Next time we should have the boys take the little ones too while you and I head off to get a pedicure! :)