Monday, November 24, 2008

Lovely November

The end of November is a very busy and special time for the Pallagi family.  Pete and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 22nd...boy does time fly! Pete surprised me with an overnight trip to Sedona where we caught up on some much needed rest!  We have both been very sleep deprived, from a teething 6 month old and me recovering from surgery to repair a small hernia from my c-section.  I am almost back to feeling 100%.  I definitely could not have done it with out the help of Pete, my parents, and my in-laws. Thank you everybody!!!

This Thursday as we know is Thanksgiving, then on the 29th is Ella's 3rd b-day! With all of these special occasions happening with in 7 days of each other we are crazy over here.  Once I get all my ducks in a row I will have pictures to share from our trip to Sedona and the up coming celebrations!  We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Pete. I'm so glad you got the chance to go away. I bet it was WONDERFUL to get some uninterrupted sleep!!

I'm glad to hear you are recovering well. Sorry you had to go through that. Was it scar tissue that poked through??

Good luck on your recovery...and Happy Turkey Day to you and your family!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Ooh! I'm SO jealous of your getaway!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Pete's a lucky man! ;)