Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ballet Class

Thursday was the start of Ella's Ballet classes; she loved it to say the least!  Pete had the pleasure of taking her to her first class and captured some great pictures.



                                                  Love these tutu's!


 

6 comments:

Landon Richard Johnson said...

Very cute! Were the tutu's required? I can't believe they all have them!

mrsjtg said...

Too cute, Ella! Your class looks like as much fun as Claire's. You can both plie together at Christmas time.

Murphys said...

I love it, too cute!! Caeden just started a gymnastics class which is so fun to watch too. I love little kids doing fun activities... so cool!
Hugs to all of you! Kirstin

Aussiemom said...

How cute is she Mary! You must be so proud :)

Christy said...

So adorable! I think little girls in tutus are one of my favorite things! (They are definitely a common occurrence in our house!)

Anonymous said...

OMG...I love it. See...now that's when I wish I had a girl!! Have fun Ella!!