Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


The kids had a great Halloween. Ella really enjoyed it this year but got tired after about 15 houses =) Luke just hung out in his stroller; his owl hat came off about ten minutes after we started. He would rather chew on it then wear it!  My parents came by to hand out candy at our house while we went trick or treating with the kids. Thanks Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

mrsjtg said...

Look at Lukey! He looks even bigger this week! I am sure Mom and Dad had fun passing out candy.

Aussiemom said...

Awww, Ella and Luke look so cute Mary!! I love the costumes and it seems like you had a great Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous Halloween! THe kids look so cute. And you and your Mom look "just a little bit" alike...LOL.

Christy said...

The both look so adorable! I'm glad Luke's first Halloween was a success!!