Thursday, July 28, 2011

Logan Michael

Minutes after birth, and the 3rd and final c-section!


Logan at 4 weeks, 10 pounds 7 ounces

Logan at 6 weeks


Now that he is 6 weeks old, I am finally getting around to blogging about him and our busy family of 5! Logan arrived June 13th at 10:47am weighing in at a massive 9 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches long! When the Dr. pulled him out she yelled, "Oh my gosh, he is HUGE!" She could not believe how big he was or where I was hiding him. At my last OB appt she guessed that he would be in the high 7's!

Our transition to a family of five has been pretty easy. Ella and Luke absolutely adore him and are great helpers. It took me awhile to get back into the newborn stage this time around. I was so use to sleeping in and getting a full nights sleep. Logan has had some tummy issues that made him so uncomfortable after feedings the few first weeks home. Pete and I were at a loss at what to do, but finally found that Soy formula has made him happy. Logan now sleeps 5 to 6 hours at night then gets a bottle and sleeps for 3 more hours with no screaming after his feedings. ;)

Our family has been so busy these past 6 weeks with a vacation to the beach when Logan was 4 weeks, Ella's jazz and karate classes and both of the kids are still in gymnastics! These activities will be coming to end soon, except for Jazz, which is good since Ella is now in KINDERGARTEN! She loves school so much and is up and ready to go every morning without a fuss. I will be posting pictures from our summer adventures next!

No comments: