On May 27th Luke turned 3 years old...yippee! He requested a Buzz Lightyear cake this year, and then changed his mind about 100 times but I decided to stick with Buzz and he was a happy camper. Luke is almost fully potty trained now, the only thing that we are working on is going #2 in the potty otherwise he pretty much has it down. He is totally into Buzz, Disney Cars, and his new space shuttle that Gabby and Pop Pop got him for his birthday. Luke is also very excited to become a big brother! He talks about Logan all the time and already has put aside stuffed animals of his that he wants to give his baby brother. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this transition for him will be an easy one.

Of course he still enjoys the frosting more than the cake. We pretty much have the same picture of him like this from last year.
His Buzz Lightyear cake!
Is this not hilarious? This classic gift was given to him from Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy! We will be paying them back one day with a noisy gift as well! Haha
Baby update: Well we have been pretty busy around here with birthdays, swim lessons and getting ready for Logan to arrive that we have kind of slacked with belly shots. It is also because who wants huge belly shots right at the end anyways? This photo below is me at 37 weeks, obviously it is not the best photo, but it definitely shows the belly! I am still scheduled for my c-section at 39 weeks, which as of today is 12 days away!! I am so ready to carry him on the outside rather on the inside. I am pretty uncomfortable these days and the heat is rising, so I am ready!




No comments:
Post a Comment