Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Little Helper


I've been teaching Ella how to help with folding the laundry and we are pleased to announce that she has mastered the wash cloths! To my surprise she quickly folded a handful of them and put them in a nice stack. She is very serious about this chore and we have to contain Luke so he doesn't mess up her "done" stack.




Hey! I need out so I can go mess something up! Haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...too funny seeing him in the basket. Jacob STILL likes to be in the laundry basket!

Way to go Ella. That's great that she's willing to help :)

Mrs. Pallagi said...

Yay for helpers!

Landon Richard Johnson said...

Ella- your Mom is running a sweat shop! Run for the hills!!
Love,
Landon

Christy said...

Ha ha! Poor Luke. Mia has ended up in "baby jail" a time or two herself.

BTW, does Ella do windows?? ;)

mrsjtg said...

That is very nice of Ella! I'll put her to work next time she is here. The pic of Luke is very funny!