Friday, January 2, 2009

Daddy Pallagi's Post

Over the holidays I took a ton of photos that we didn't get around to posting. I thought I'd throw them all up at once, a sort of uber-post.

We traveled to Las Vegas the day after Christmas to spend time with Mary's family. We had a great time as did the kids, only complaint was the Hoover Dam traffic. It took us 2 hours to travel 5 miles. Fortunately for us the kids were very well behaved.






              Ella learned how to play hide-and-seek; she's excellent!

             Claire-Bear and Ella both created alter-egos that look very cool.



        Ella took a break while making her 80's-style dance video for a few cover shots.

                And finally, Luke climbed Mount Pap Pap on New Year's Day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love some of those pics. HOWEVER...I have already oput in my call to CPS...I see a small Luke child out of his carseat!!!

LMAO...I hate Hoover Dam traffic...and I bet it was just crazy around the holidays. Can't wait til that bridge is done, huh?

Christy said...

Luke is looking more like Peter every day!

I love Ella's "jazzercise" costume! ;)

Happy New Year!