Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ballet Performance

Thursday, Ella's ballet class put on a little performance for their families.  Pete and I were laughing so hard I almost started crying.  The dance was only about 30 seconds long, so they did it twice then the teacher let the girls dance around for the rest of the song.  Every other week at ballet they made a princess craft that they would wear in the performance.  As you can see from the pictures they made a crown, a necklace,  a wand, and even a princess tank top. The teacher gave them each little silky bags to carry all of their stuff in. So cute!


                                                  Getting ready to start.

                                                       What a natural!

                                Blowing kisses at the end of the show!

5 comments:

Landon Richard Johnson said...

Uh ohhhhhh, somebody has Mommy's moves!

mrsjtg said...

Oh, I was going to say she takes after her aunt! LOL! I am loving the tiara. I think all the crafts are cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! That second picture is the absolute best ever. What a doll she is.

Christy said...

I think you have a prima ballerina on your hands! She is too cute for words!

Aussiemom said...

Ahh, Ella looks adorable Mary. I was laughing when I read this comment. Wish I could have been there to see it too!!! Miss you.