I can"t believe that 6 years ago tomorrow Ella was brought into this world! She continues to amaze us with her knowledge and her eagerness to learn about everything there is out there. At the young age of six her dream is to become a "Princess Geologist", and draw pictures as her hobby. She has the most amazing rock collection thanks to the many people that love her. I must say she is the light of my life, and that this family would not be the same without her beautiful smile and laugh. Happy Birthday Ella! (aka, La La, Bella, Elle, and all the other silly nicknames we call you!)
Monday, November 28, 2011
6 and Beautiful!
I can"t believe that 6 years ago tomorrow Ella was brought into this world! She continues to amaze us with her knowledge and her eagerness to learn about everything there is out there. At the young age of six her dream is to become a "Princess Geologist", and draw pictures as her hobby. She has the most amazing rock collection thanks to the many people that love her. I must say she is the light of my life, and that this family would not be the same without her beautiful smile and laugh. Happy Birthday Ella! (aka, La La, Bella, Elle, and all the other silly nicknames we call you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yes, Happy Birthday Beautiful! Hope you are having a fabulous day! Caeden sure likes the number 6, we know you will too! Team Murphy
Post a Comment