Here we are 3 months into living as a family of "5". Somedays I think to myself, "This is pretty easy, and I totally have this under control". Other days...well those are the days where I wish I had some Xanax and a maid!
Ella is still crazy about school, and lets me know every detail about her day when she gets home. We have parent/teacher conferences at the end of this month, which I am so looking forward to!
Luke is liking preschool, and is pretty much in love with his teacher, Mrs. Stacey. He gives her a hug and a kiss when he gets there and when he leaves. I am pretty sure that he is her favorite student. =)
Logan is exactly 3 months today and is my chunky monkey! He wears 3-6 month clothes, is starting to like tummy time, still gets one feeding at night, and loves Ella and Luke!





No comments:
Post a Comment