Friday, February 25, 2011

24 weeks 4 days

About 14 more weeks to go till my c-section date! I wish it was sooner, as I am already wanting my pre pregnancy body back! Everything has been going fairly smoothly, baby is measuring about a week and a half ahead, for now. We finally moved Luke into a big boy bed from his toddler bed and he loves it! We rearranged his room last weekend to make room for where the crib will go, and to my surprise I think it will all fit nicely. I registered Ella for kindergarten the other week, and got Luke signed up for preschool for this coming fall! Exciting times ahead!

2 comments:

Aussiemom said...

You look soooooo good Mary! I can't wait to see that little belly in-person in a few weeks :)

TraJac said...

You look so great Mary. And good for you for keeping up with the blog... stopped mine...LOL.