Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Pallagi Family is........


Trying to play catch up over the last few months. We have had a a very special girl turn 5 years old, a very thankful Thanksgiving, and most of all, our family is GROWING! Thats right, we are expecting our 3rd and final child in June 2011! I have been exhausted to say the least, but am now seeing the light as I approach 14weeks. My daily headaches seem to be going away and each day I feel like I have more energy, so cheers to the second trimester!
I have way to many pictures to post from the last 2 months, and you know if Pete was writing this post he would just go ahead and post all of them! My New Years resolution is to get back to posting on a regular basis like I did when this blog began. I am sure I will have a relapse once the peanut gets here, but that is a pretty good excuse!
So here are a few of my favorite memories from the last two months! Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!


Ella"s 5th birthday party with 4 of her best girl friends. It was so much fun, and enjoyable.

Waiting for Santa at Bass Pro Shop. This 4 wheeler is now on her x-mas list. Ha!

Luke was bummed that his arms were not quite long enough. He preferred the off roaders in the back.

Ella drew a Tinker Bell picture for Santa. Santa knew exactly who the drawing was of. Way to go Santa!

Ahh, the famous Santa picture. We took a ton, but this is how Luke looked in ALL of them. Never once did Luke look at Santa, poor guy was a little unsure of Chris Chris. ( this is what he calls Christmas and everything that goes along with it!)

1 comment:

Murphys said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for all of you!! Glad to know you are starting to feel better!