Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beach Vacation 2010

We spent a week at the beach in Oceanside Ca. for our vacation this year and it was WONDERFUL! The weather was perfect and the kids were well behaved, couldn't have asked for anything more. Luke and Ella loved everything about the beach, we went there almost every morning and a few evenings. Pete and I also got to spend time with friends that we had not seen for awhile. My friend from college Tracy, came down to visit for the day with her little girl Grace. I wish we could have spent more time together catching up and letting the girls play. Hopefully another 3 years will not go by till we see each other again! Pete took so many amazing photo's that it was hard to choose which ones to post, here are a few that cover all of our adventures.

In front of our little blue beach house!

Luke, Grace, and Ella ready to get the day started.

The first day it was a little chilly, but the kids were still determined to get in the water.

Who's head is that? And where is her body??

Luke LOVED the water, we could hardly keep him out of it!

Our photo session at sunset, where the kids got soaked!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More great pictures of the kids and you! Whoo Hoo! Pete is so talented with that camera! Love, Mom

Aussiemom said...

Pete's so awesome! I can't believe the sunset shots. Maybe he can teach me how to do that someday :) Glad the rest of your vacation was fun. I still have to take Grace to the SD Zoo for her first time....I know she'll love it.

mariep54 said...

these pictures are amazing, it is like you had a professional photographer following you around...love mom

Mrs. Pallagi said...

SO GREAT!!! How fun for the kids! :)