Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pretty Nails & Stats

Last week was fall break for Ella's preschool, and she definitely was going through withdrawals! Thank goodness we have Gabby to come save the day! My mom took Ella on a girls outing to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and then a surprise manicure! Ella thought that it was the coolest thing to get her nails done, especially with a flower on each thumb. Ella asked me if Michelle ( the nail tech) did my nails when I was a little girl. Ha ha.
Then on Sunday Pete took Ella up to Flagstaff for the day to see the leaves changing color. They rode the ski lift all the way up to the top of the San Francisco Peaks where it was 47 degrees! They sure did have fun, and they took some great pictures!

Pretty Nails!


Now on to Luke, my sweet boy that has begun having daily tantrums. Ahh, let the fun begin!
He had his 16 month check up last month and of course is growing, growing, growing!
Weight: 24.8pounds 50%
Height: 33 1/4 inches 95-100%
Lukes personality is hilarious, he cracks us up everyday. I sometimes think that he does stuff just to get me laughing. Take this picture below for example, totally his doing. He was just sitting there waiting for Ella to come back in the room to push him. I can't even believe that he can get himself into this dolly stroller still!


1 comment:

mrsjtg said...

Thanks for telling me to check blogs. I have been missing out. These pictures are too cute. Their Halloween ones at the best! I need to do some new posting too.