Ella is cast free! Yippee! After 4 sets of x-rays, a splint, and 2 pink casts she is free! She now can enjoy the last months of summer in the pool and taking a bath with out a bag on her arm.
We are heading up to Vegas to see the Gallobs in 9 days and we are so excited! Pete will be staying behind to work, and to work on his "honey do list". No wife and kids to distract him so he should get a lot done...I hope. =)

I had to add this picture below because I thought it was so funny. A few nights a week Ella likes to play basketball with Pete in Luke's room. Well now that Luke is a little older he wants to get in on the game too. During the last "game" of hoops, we decided to lower the basket so Luke could take a shot. As you can see Ella was not pleased, she is crying and reaching for what she thinks is all hers. Poor girl. LOL





2 comments:
*sigh* that look is all too familiar. Does she say "Ahmm, I'm crying!" like Landon does?
Oh my god, that second picture is a riot!!
Post a Comment