We had a wonderful time at Easter. My sister and her family came down for the weekend, we wish they could have stayed longer. Ella loved the easter egg hunt at Gabby and Pop Pop's ( my parents) but enjoyed playing with her cousins even more! Luke, well he enjoyed the food and getting to know his cousins better! I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. I thought it flew by with one child, but with two I don't even know where the days go. Hope everyone had a happy Easter!








4 comments:
Those are cute. I think the one of the girls in Gabby's chair is the funniest. Pooped out!!!
Awww! The outfits we got them for Christmas (or was it a birthday?)... anyways, they look so cute!
OMG...they are getting so big. Luke is getting the "boy" look already. Not somuch a baby anymore.
Hope you guys had a great Easter!!
The are beautiful in their Easter outfits!! Luke looks SO much like Peter!
We need to set a date for our "couples night out" soon!
Post a Comment