Last night Luke decided to show us his ability to stand up on his own in his crib! We had already dropped the mattress to the 2nd level so now we are on the third! Ella stayed on the second level forever, so this was quite unexpected for us. Can anyone say crib tent for this little one in the future?
Slow down! Your growing too fast!!




4 comments:
Aye caramba! That's boys in our fam...early to try to figure things out. He may be getting a big boy bed sooner than you think! :)
Oh my!! He is growing way too fast!
Right now I'm resisting Mia's inevitable move to a "big girl bed". I just want her to stay a baby a little bit longer.....
OH NO! I hated lowering the crib mattress. The best was when it was at its highest level.
Good luck keeping him in...LOL.
He looks just like you here, Mary!
Post a Comment