I love this picture of Luke so I had to post it =).He is doing great and treated us to a full night of sleep! I woke up at five thinking "oh my gosh I didn't hear him last night," then thought...hmm could I be this lucky? He finally woke up all smiles and ready to eat at 6:30am. Way to go LUKE!




3 comments:
Oh Luke-y! You are too cute, and way to go sleeping through the night. It's fun, right? Oh wait, I wouldn't know because Jack usually comes in once a night to say hello to me! Maybe you could teach him your new skill! Aunt Joan
Adorable! He's such a good baby!!
Luke is getting cuter and cuter by the week and I love Ella's pictures. She looks like such a happy little girl. I wish we lived closer too so the kiddos could become good friends. Ah well, we'll have to come visit you soon!
Post a Comment