Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Off To The Crib We Go


Well, I finally did it...I moved Luke to his crib at 11 weeks.  I waited this long with Ella too, it's just to hard to part with them. Plus, it's pretty convenient having him right there for those middle of the night feedings.  Of course he did wonderful in his crib and slept the longest he has since he was born...I on the other hand was checking the monitor every hour!  You would think it would be easier the second time around, but it's not!  Here is a picture of Luke waking up this morning. He looks kind of sad, but I'm sure it was because I was greeting him with the camera in front of me =)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Luke,
You are such a beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to see you again and give you lots of hugs and kisses. And your sister too!
Mandy

Christy said...

You are doing great! I waited until Mia was almost 5 months before I put her in the crib. (I obviously have issues....)

Luke is adorable!